Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deechougule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 05:27 AM
    Small pimple like wounds inside penis skin at top
    I'm 31,from 2 days I suddenly observed small pimple like wounds innertop side of my penis skin.this gives a hot and firy sensation while passing out urine.
    Kindly let me know the cause of such problem.
    I'm seeing such thing for the first time in my life.

Regards
    Dee
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 21, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Go and see your physician asap. You have been infected there. It could be a VD. You need treatment to prevent it from getting worse. Do not have sex before you finish the medicine cure, not even wearing a condom .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Yep, Cred is on the ball here ( no pun intended) sounds like a infection.
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:08 PM
    It sounds like gential warts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small pimple-like bump above penis shaft. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I know she's been tested, and I was tested this past July and came out clean. I don't have too much of a sexual history aside from with her, and we haven't had sex for about a month now. A few weeks ago, I noticed a small raised pimple-like...

Pimple on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pimple on the underside of my penis. I t does not hurt or anything. I t is just something I thing should not be there. What could have caused it?

Pimple on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've had two maybe 3 pimples on my penis(all at different times). This 3rd is bigger than the others though and it hurts whenever I touch it. I had sex only once and I wore a condum. It doesn't look like any of the pictures of gential herpes, or warts. It looks like a pimple you would...

Pimple on Penis [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit concerned to say the least, I recently noticed in the past three days, a pimple on the top center of the shaft of the penis, it doesn't hurt whatsoever, its just a small pimple with a tiny whitehead. I'm 45 years old and have a new girlfriend that I have to explain this too. Any advice...

Small dark colored lump under skin of penis shaft [ 1 Answers ]

So as of today (I would have noticed this before today I like to look at it lol) I noticed a very small lump, dark colored/purpleish lump under the skin of my penis near the tip, but on the shaft. If you take a normal pen and look at the tip of it, the metal piece, its about half that size maybe a...

View more questions Search