Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purrcy Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Metallic taste
    Just for your general opinion

When u have metallic taste in your mouth meaning sign as early pregnant? Or it is sign as flu?

If either one of those answer then how long should it would go away?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 07:26 PM
    A metallic taste in your mouth can be a symptom of about 100 different things.
    Purrcy Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 01:46 PM
    OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know the name of this hot pink-metallic barbie-type doll from the 80's? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, when I was little a lot of my friends had this barbie that had hot pink- metallic body and I think hot pink hair with metallic strands in it.. I was wondering if anyone on here remembers this toy and if they remember the name of it, as I would like to try to find it on eBay..

Metallic Scraping Sound When Turning Sharp Left [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1996 Nissan Altima. When driving straight, I will sometimes hear a metallic sound which seems to coincide with the revolutions of the wheels. The sound, which isn't very loud appears to be coming from the front passenger side. Also, when I make a sharp left turn for example when I...

Metallic tase in mouth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, me again, I was just wondering if a metallic taste, sometimes sour in the moth is a early pregnancy symptom?

Metallic bonding in Strontium [ 1 Answers ]

How do you show metallic bonding in Strontium metal? How do you show covalent bonding using the dot and cross and stick formation in Silicon Disulphide? What's is the formula for ionic bodning of Beryllium and Phosphorus? What's is the compound

View more questions Search