Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b3tty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Can I be pregnant if I got my period?
    I got my period last month like I always do. But yesterday I noticed secretion on my breast and lately I've been very sentimental and in a bad mood I'm always hungry when I eat I get nauseated.. I also feel movements in my stomach I'm kind of scare should I go buy a pregnancy test? My boyfriend always uses a condom is it still possible for me to get pregnant?:confused:
    marty93 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:31 AM
    I think you should at least make an appointment with your family doctor or gynecologist. You should tell them your symptoms and let them determine whether you are pregnant or why you have breast leakage if you are not. There is no harm in taking a home pregnancy test though before hand. You should let your doctor know you did so and what the results were.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 20, 2008, 09:32 AM
    First off, it's always possible to be pregnant if you had sex, regardless of how careful you were. You can also get periods during pregnancy, which s why some people can go all the way to term without ever knowing (scary, but true). I don't know abou the movements in your stomach, as I'm pretty sure babies don't kick until MUCH later on, but at any rate you could be pregnant, or it could just be that you're having an extra bad (as in hormonal) period. Buy a test (but wait until after you finish your period if you haven't already) and if things don't go back to normal go to a doctor. Best of luck.
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 20, 2008, 10:15 AM
    You could be pregnant. Go by a test and see what it comes up.
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Jul 13, 2008, 08:56 PM
    yah u could be pregnant... my first pregnancy I had no clue I was pregnant I was on birth control I had my periods but there was something that just wasn't rite so they ran a hole bunch of tests and then finally they took a blood test sure enough I was pregnant... now this is my 3rd pregnancy I am almost 12 weeks pregnant now and I still have my periods... so go get it checked out immediately.. and let us no... = )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant on the second day on your period? [ 20 Answers ]

I got my period on feb 29th but we had unprotected sex on march 1st. He came inside of me- we thought it was safe. But then my period became very light spotting when it shoulkd have been heavy still. After my period a few days later around the 8th I started spotting but it only lasted a day. Now it...

Not Pregnant No Period [ 12 Answers ]

I am kind of worried. I am already 31 days late and no period. My last period was 61 days ago. I tood 2 PT but Negative and went to the doct and the blood test came out negative. So I guess I'm not pregnant but no period. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. Is there something natural I can...

Can you get pregnant on your period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex once a few weeks ago with my partner unprotected. I thought it would be Ok as I was on my period, but now I'm getting real bad abdominal pains and feeling sick quite a lot. I feel drained, stressed and my emotions are all over the place. My periods last the whole 7 days and I had sex on...

Can I be pregnant even if I'm on my period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am new to all of this but anyway if some one cn help me on this please do so well my question is ths I wnt to know if I can be pregnant even if I am on my period the reson why I s is because right before I started my period and now that I am I feel tired more then usal and my niples have...

Odd period.maybe pregnant? [ 20 Answers ]

I recently posted about doing a HPT and getting a confusing result ( a negative line with half a positive line) but then I got my period right after I posted that. My periods are usually VERY painful and pretty heavy and last about 7 days. This time I got very mild cramps and it wasn't very...

View more questions Search