Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    100Years2Live Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2006, 07:07 AM
    Soccer & Gymnastics
    First Question. Where are all of the Soccer Fans.

This isn't a question I just wanted to boast a little.

I play Sweep/Goalie for our High School Team. I have been Involved in Gymnastic for about 6 years. Ever since I was three to five. Then again from nine to eleven.

While playing Goalie in a Scrimmage the ball was shot at the left side of the Goal, I was at the Right. I did two handsprings while the ball was about 10 yards from the Top corner of the goal. In the middle of the second handspring I did a twist and caught the ball with the side of my cleat. The ball went flying about 3/4 of the field back and my teammate bicycle-kicked it to win the game for us. I was so proud of myself and the coach made me a starter. Why wouldn't he right.
    lawnshark Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jul 17, 2008, 02:15 PM
    U rock rock dude! NOT! I can do a one-handed cartwheel double back handspring round off back hand twister and land with a perfect back walk chane' with an added split BEAT THAT!!
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Congrats' to both of you... well done and for your encore you will perform!!

Seriously though, the football/soccer fans will be back in force in approximately 2 weeks time... the new season starts here... yessssssssssssssssss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Male gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

What do male gymnastis wear to keep their penis in place while they preform?

Gymnastics [ 4 Answers ]

How many girls age 13 will compete Level 7 in California this season?

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search