Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    text lex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 03:41 PM
    How long it takes for a warrant to be issued
    How long does it take for a warrant to be issued from your court date and if its your court date was Friday do they process over the weekend
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 03:43 PM
    It depends on what type of warrant you are speaking of.

It sound like a failure to appear warrant?

If so, these can be signed by the judge at the hearing you failed to attend, so, yes, it is possible for it to be in the system on the weekend.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Please explain your question, since to be in court, you would have already been charged with the crime, and the warrant if any would have already been done.
    If this is for not appearing in court?? It is issued at the court when you are not there, it may take (the same day to three days ) to be entered into the computer data base, depending on the court backlog in their clerical staff.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2008, 03:48 PM
    If you are the one that has or will have a warrant out for your arrest, don't run.That will only make things worse.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2008, 05:06 PM
    This was from Jume, if it was going to be issued it has been by now

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Takes Too Long To Flow [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this problem? I and my suite downstairs have a problem of having to run the water for a really long time before the hot water flows out. We are wasting so much water while waiting for hot water. Sometimes it even starts luke warm then goes cold and then finally hot. We...

Hot water takes long time [ 4 Answers ]

Hello every one, It takes long time for the hot water to come on while we take shower especially on the second floor shower, once it is running then it is OK, but in the beginning wasting a lot of water, any suggestions please.

Dryer takes too long to dry [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Maytag DE512. It takes an hour or more to dry. Venting is not a problem. The dryer appears to heat to ~150 degrees. I think the problem is that "cool" portion of the cycle is too long. In other words, some times when the dryer is running it will be cool, but at other times is is...

Confusion over nyc issued 1099 Misc form, NJ issued W2, and state taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a canadian citizen and a non resident alien, graduate student in NJ. I reside in NJ and worked as an independent contractor in NYC over last summer. Since I worked on campus for a few months lst year, I was issued a W2 form for $732 in the state of NJ. I also worked as an...

View more questions Search