Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanna32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Corian countertop
    I need to find out how to repair my corain counter top it has a large crack. I have read about routing out 1/4" and how they have kits with glue and particles, BUT where can you get the kits?:confused: :confused: PLEASE HELP ME
    kidolph Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Jun 19, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Not knowing what you mean by a large crack, I will make a stab in the dark.

First cutting a groove and using an adhesive and particles is never the way to go.

Second the best repair is always by a professional. Check out Top Repair - Your Countertops Like New Again. DuPont Corian and Other Brands Jim does cruise this site and can help you get a professional

Third if the countertop is less than 10 years old call 1-800-4CORIAN (426-7426) to get a warranty call started something caused the crack and it should be investigated.

Fourth, if you know what caused it and it is not under warranty and/or you want to try a repair yourself first, contact me at 1-800-724-4008. We have a system that works in many cases. It will void a warranty but will not keep a professional from repairing it later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian Countertop Repair [ 7 Answers ]

I was drilling on my white Corian kitchen countertop and accidentally drilled 2 holes about 1/8" deep into a Corian countertop. The holes are too deep to sand away. Is there a way to repair these holes with some kind of fill?

Cutting through corian countertop [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to cut through a corian countertop. We bought a new slide in range - but this one is a couple of inches wider than our old one. The countertop has to be cut to fit in the new range. Can anyone offer suggestions?

Repair corian countertop [ 7 Answers ]

I had a corian countertop, by accident I put a bottle of chemical jell (for cleaning paint) on top of counter, a bottle leak & caise a 2x2 damage spot. How do I repair it? I have extra cutting board for matching it to repair.

Corian countertop [ 4 Answers ]

How do I repair a cracked corion countertop

Sanding Corian countertop [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find Corian refinishing kit?

View more questions Search