Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atulish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Proper eviction of a 19 year old family member
    How do you properly evict a 19 year old family member?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2008, 06:00 PM
    What state do you live in?
    crim468 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Nevada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction of family member [ 1 Answers ]

How does someone go about evicting a family member from their home who has never had to pay rent. The home owner wants them to move out and a written notice to them has been given 30 days. But is refusing to leave what do I do

Eviction of family member [ 1 Answers ]

My 21 year old daughter is continuously stealing from me, and admitting people into my property through her bedroom window. The police tell me that without an eviction notice, I cannot throw her out. She has been diagnosed with asbergers( a high fuctioning autistic disorder) and is presently...

Family member eviction [ 4 Answers ]

How do I evict my brother-inlaw from my house?

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Eviction of family member [ 2 Answers ]

I have a nephew who has lived his whole life in my house. A few years ago he asked to move into the basement apt, agreeing to help with the bills by paying a certain amount monthly (no written agreement). He moved his girlfriend in about 1 year after moving downstairs, things were fine until...

View more questions Search