Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lopez2brothers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Filing divorce
    Can we prepare the divorce papers ourself without paying someone to do it
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 16, 2008, 04:19 PM
    For everyone interested in legal and other aspects of divorce, let me mention DivorceInfo Surviving Divorce Managing Lawyers Alimony Child Support

This guy has devoted countless hours and tons of energy to his website. I have not perused it recently, but sometime back, it contained lotsa interesting stuff.

Even in divorce...
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Yes, you can do it on your own. I think you can find paperwork you can print on the internet. But beware, it is very generic and with all the lingo, something important could get missed.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Welcome to AMHD. What state?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing my own divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Can I fill my own divorce in Arkansas

SHould you be legally separated before filing for/or while filing for divorce? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the advantage of being legally separated while filing for divorce? Common sense tells me that a separation PRIOR to a divorce is to afford a couple some time to possibly reconcile before filing for divorce. But, if you went straight for a divorce, would you need to file for a separation?...

Filing for Divorce on our own [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I don't have enough money for a divorce attorney or mediator. We have a 4 year old son, and have not lived together in over 1 1/2 years. I refinanced the house, cashed him out, he signed off the deed and we have nothing left to split. We already split our assets. We have a great...

Filing for divorce myself [ 1 Answers ]

Im planning to file a divorce myself, I'm tight on money to hire my own lawyer. My questions are; 1. How can I file for divorce if I don't know where he lives? The only address I know is his parents house. 2. Can I use his parents address, although he had mention before that he had no contact...

Divorce filing [ 1 Answers ]

I am married for 5 years, I got married in my country under the normal rituals but now settled in different country. If I want to file for Separation \ divorce where should I file (in my country or in the country I am settled) ?

View more questions Search