Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prema Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Introductory letter for a recruitment company
    Hi can anybody send me a sample of an introductory letter for a recruitment company?
    The recruitment company is involved in catering and hospital jobs
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 08:55 AM
    If you go to this website, you will find everything you need to know about writing effective introductory letters.

WriteExpress: Letters and Templates for Microsoft Office
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 11:53 PM
    There are also links at the bottom of this page to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them and see what some of the answers have been.

If you put the two words, Introduction Letter, into the search function at the top of this page, you will also find lots of other threads on this site where your kind of question has been asked and answered.
    nanaberima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Go to this website and you will find it.
    http://www.businessballs.com/introletters.htm
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Good, yes, but too old. OP will not be back. Best to check the date of the original thread before replying. Everything passes well here on AMHD and people get answered.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.

Introduction letter for human resources recruitment company [ 4 Answers ]

Introduction letter of a human resource company

Introductory letter [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to find out how to write an official company introductory letter.

Proposal/introductory letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We own a hotel in one of the hill stations in india.please kindly help me to write a proposal/introductory letter to market my hotel to potential customers. Regards Abhinay

Introductory letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have a home base cleaning Business and I’m trying to recruit more clientele. Writing is not my strong point and I’m having a hard time with the introductory letter. I want the letter to get the attention of new potential clienteles and have them interested in my business but...

View more questions Search