Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Family members living overseas
    Hi ,
    My family is currently abroad and I am on the process to submit my application for AOS.
    How do I proceed to request USCIS to notify the embassy or consulate where my family intends to apply for immigrant visa in case my status has been adjusted as under the DV ( Diversity Visa ) Program my family members can apply abroad for their visa and join me.
    Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 09:11 PM
    You must indicate current addresses of each family members in the form, and on top of this you may send a statement explaining that you are already in US with other type of visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recently Married to a foreigner, LIving Overseas. How do I file? [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I have lived in Spain for several years. I qualify for Foreign Earned Income and the Foreign Housing Deduction. I am self-employed. I married a Spaniard in Nov 2006. I am trying to file my taxes and I'm not sure what status to use. He's not an American citizen, we don't live in the U.S. and...

Non-resident filing status when living overseas [ 2 Answers ]

I was a US government employee, civilian, living and working overseas for 2007. Do I pay taxes as a non-resident for CA (where I am registered) or file as a resident even though I was not physically there?

Divorce between 2 Americans living overseas [ 1 Answers ]

Uncomplicated by having had children, or for that matter, community property(all gone by the point of separation, 3 years ago) Alimony, adequate but not lavish, has been and will continue to be provided. We live in Vietnam. What is the most quick way to accomplish a divorce?

Looking for members of the Greer Family Tree living in Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee [ 2 Answers ]

I have started searching my family lines on my mother side... it is a total challenge for the different cultures and heritages that are involved... have some information about the Greer Family with this special history please contact...

Living overseas and not working [ 2 Answers ]

So I lived in the UK from Dec 2001 till March of this year. I know I filed taxes for the tax year of the year I moved. But since then I have not worked, and there for not filed taxes, as my accountant mother instructed me to do. Now I have married a Brit and we are in the process of applying for...

View more questions Search