Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissBobSkeleton Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Is there a safe way to remove my red!
    OK well I took peoples advice and didn't dye my hair red for quite a bit, I just use stargazer eggplant semi permanent which makes my hair slightly pink were my blondes coming through but it washes out in like three washes, any way when I wash it my hair has become a slight light brown colour, what can people recommend to lighten it, I want to go back to my original dirty blonde but I don't mind going a darker blonde, is there any stuff I can buy to lighten it.
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Another girl was having issues about going lighter on colors and what I did was use laundry detergant (tide) when I washed my hair... it pulls the dye out
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jun 19, 2008, 01:30 PM
    They have something called sun-in. You put it in and it gradually lightens your hair. Be careful though, It might make you go lighter than you intended. Just look at the back of the box. Good luck.
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:32 PM
    I've tried sun in and it turned my hair gold

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is PEX safe? [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering replacing the old galvanized piping in our 1920s home with PEX tubing. I know it has been up for environmental/safety review in California. I also know it has been used in Europe for years seemingly without consequence. I want your opinions/experiences: Is PEX safe for drinking...

What is (Remove only)? [Add or Remove Programs] [ 2 Answers ]

When I access Add or Remove Programs, I often see '(Remove only)' by the side of some programs, but I don't actually know what it means. If any of you can help me then feel free. Thanks.

Is It Safe? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it dangerous to do what I do, what some of us on here do? Are we being ignorant of the nature of depression and is it potentially dangerous for us to attempt to give advice to obviously depressed people?

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search