Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jreaser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Looking 4 answers
    I recently bought a forino home that has been prewired for a celing fanwith one switch on the wall it has a red, black, white, and bare wire. I know that the ground wire is bare,the white is neutral, andtheblack is hot for the fan and red is hot for the light... is which wire is to the light switch is it just the red for the light? I have a harbor breeze "chesire"if that makes a difference. Thank you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2008, 06:22 AM
    If Black is from fan switch and red is from light switch, hook black to black, white to white, green to green, and red to Blue or black/white.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Presumably the red is to the switch and the black is contact hot. Presumably.

Ceiling fan wiring - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Answers? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between pleiotropy and polygenic inheritance?

I Need Some Answers! [ 3 Answers ]

So about 5 months ago there was this guy I liked. We'll I recently checked his myspace and I think he's single!! I want to talk to him. Basically, I meet him where he works and the minute we made eye contact 'sparks flew' : P Anyway, so I wrote him a letter saying that if he didn't have a girl...

I need answers [ 2 Answers ]

I am asking for help in trying to answer questions on how to go about getting a lawyer that's deals with getting custody of my son, I am not sure on how to go about looking for a lawyer or what I am to ask them once I do have one. Also I am wondering if there are lawyers that are out there that...

I Need Answers [ 6 Answers ]

Im 19 Years Of Age And Me And My Fiancé Have Been Trying For A Year For A Baby And I Still Am Not Pregnant Has Anyone Got Advise Xx:) :)

I need some answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have Polycysitic ovarian syndrome and I wanted to know if I can get pregnet or not. Or if I am pregnet because I feel like I have pregnecy symptons:confused:

View more questions Search