Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidimc2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Dryer stains
    My dryer is leaving brown stains on my clothes. I know it is the dryer because the stains show up on my fabric softener sheets. Does anyone know how to fix this. The dryer is only a few years old.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 16, 2008, 03:19 AM
    Have you checked the dryer drum and/or filter for any rust spots?
    You have to find first what is precisely causing the staining.

Success!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stains from the mouth [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has had tinny teeth ever since he was a baby, because he was a premature baby and his mother was ill during pregnancy. He has seen a dentist several years ago, he know is refusing to go due to a bad experience. In the last 3 weeks I have noticed when we wake up in the morning, there are...

Grease and oil stains [ 1 Answers ]

How would I get grease and oil stains from my leaking vehicle out of my asphalt driveway

Eye stains [ 3 Answers ]

I have two brightly coloured eyeliners, pink and orange, but whenever I put them on, they will never come off until after a few days! I use make-up remover wipes but they just don't work! I used my pink pencil 3-4 days ago and the pink is still really noticeable, some people were asking what was...

Stains [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true that semen stains look crusty in appearannce, while drool stains are just translucent, on like fabrics?

Getting rid of stains on clothes [ 10 Answers ]

Sirs, How to I get a furniture varnish stains out of clothes.

View more questions Search