Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _stephaniee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Physics questions
    1) The school bus travelled a distance of 105 km from Twin Lakes to the Zoo in 1 hour and 15 minutes. What is the average speed of the bus? Is this a scalar or a vector quantity? Explain.

2) A cheetah can accelerate 64 km/h in a couple of strides. What is the cheetah's acceleration if it acceleration from rest to 64 km/h in 1.8 seconds?

3) A cheetah can run up to 112 km/h. If a cheetah is pacing at a speed of 10 km/h when it spot's it prety to the south and accelerates to this top speed in 4.2 seconds. How far has the cheetah travelled during that time?

4)A lion roar can be heard more than 8 km away. If the speed of sound is 340 m/s, how long will it take a person 8 km away to hear the lion?

Helpp pleasee:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Please read this ANNOUNCEMENT
    Saghir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Hi I'm trying to do these questions, but I can't I mean I'm trying
    But I have a question for you, do you think the information given in question 3 & 4 are important to solve the question, EXAMPLE:
    A cheetah can run up to 112 km/h.
    A lion roar can be heard more than 8 km away.
    Like do we need to know these to solve it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Ho Hum
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Please read this ANNOUNCEMENT
    rubathakur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 08:12 AM
    A Wire Of Resistance 4r Is Cut Into Four Equal Parts.each Part Is Stretched To Twice Of Its Original Length, If All The Four Wires After Stretching Are Connected In Parallel, Calculate Resistance Of Combination?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2008, 10:17 AM
    *Head Desk*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Physics questions [ 3 Answers ]

In synchronized diving, divers remain in the air for the same time. Is this possible if they have different wights?

Answers for physics [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There, Im looking for the answers of the book Phisycs by Resnick. In the end of the book Resnick published only the answers of all the even questions. Any help will be appriciated, Ron.

Physics questions [ 5 Answers ]

1. The nucleus of a hydrogen atom is a single proton, which has a radius of about 1.0 10-15 m. The single electron in a hydrogen atom normally orbits the nucleus at a distance of 5.3 10-11 m. What is the ratio of the density of the hydrogen nucleus to the density of the complete hydrogen atom? ...

View more questions Search