Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drolla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Dismissed Bankruptcy Records
    How do I search the local Federal Courthouse database for dismissed bankruptcy judgements?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2008, 05:02 AM
    You might have to go in person to the Federal Courthouse to research these records. A lot of it is not online unless you have a subscription.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Normally you will have to search records by name or case number, there is some search ability normally off each courts web site, beyond that the clerk of the court may assist you in person.
    joedindo Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 9, 2010, 06:58 PM
    We are also in the business of providing bankruptcy records and fixing credit report after bankruptcy. For more details visit <a href="http://bankruptcylive.com/">Free bankruptcy public records</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case dismissed, but still after me! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, below is my story, I am so frustrated and cannot afford to pay for a consultation: I was a resident manager for an apartment building owner. During my time there, I had a resident who wrote a petition against the Owner for some things the resident claimed I did that was "wrong". To make a...

Both of my cases dismissed [ 2 Answers ]

The Plaintiff requested that both of the credit card lawsuits be dismissed 2 days before the trial on one of them. I believe this happened because the judge asked that the plaintiff bring all the documentation they had for both cases on the trial date. I don't think they really had any. As I have...

Writ dismissed now what? [ 3 Answers ]

OK on Monday after a month of fighting for it my writ was dismissed based on the exemption status in Florida. The money in my bank account was from SS and Wages only. The judge gave me a certified copy at no charge to take to my bank to have my money quickly returned to me. Well I took it to my...

My bankruptcy records [ 1 Answers ]

I need the web site to see what is going on with the payments I'm sending bankruptcy. I have my court file #

Records in bankruptcy [ 9 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to pull up bankruptcy records for virginia with out having to pay I thought bankruptcy records were public records? If so then why should we have to pay to look them up ? Does any one have a link to this ? Thanks Slow and easy

View more questions Search