Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djthill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 05:47 PM
    How long after being off birth control pills can I get pregnant?
    I have 3 children. The youngest is 10. My husband and I are trying for another baby. I have been on Birth control pills for the past 10 years now. I stopped taking them 6 months ago and still am not pregnant. With my second and third child I was off the BC pills for only a month and got pregnant! Im 36 now.. could it be my age? Or the fact I was on BC for so long?:(
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Normally 2 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can I stay on birth control pills [ 2 Answers ]

Im 26 years old I had 4 kids but one passed away. Im now on Yasmin birth control pill I have been taking it for 1 year and a half. I don't want anymore kids but afraid I might want in the future. Is it bad to stay on birth control pills for long? And how long is bad? Is it safe to stay on them...

Birth control pills continue [ 2 Answers ]

I have been off the pills for two moths and have been trying to conceive for that two months, what do you think I should do?

Birth control with pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been on pills for 2 years now and I'm pretty satisfied with the protection. The only thing that worries me is this: Well after I finish a pack of pills, it takes me 3-4 days to have my period started. And I don't know if I have any chance of getting pregnant in these 4 days. I try to be...

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

I stop taking the birth control pills before the week I was supposed too,because we trying to have a baby it's been 12 days I already took 3 pregnancy tests and I'm still not pregnant and I still don't see my period.

Birth control pills [ 5 Answers ]

I was using birth control pills(CONTRACEPTIVE LD, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 Levonorgestrel 0.15 ) for 8months,on 8th months time I start had brown discharge,I went to doctor,doctor said maybe is infection OR pills is not good for you anymore so doctor gave me cream for infection & new birth control...

View more questions Search