Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 06:12 PM
    I'm trying to find my dad
    Hello.
    My name is kirsty and I'm 16 years old. I'm trying to find my dad because I have never met him and its one of the things that I really want to do in my life. I don't know much about him at all, but I think that finding him could change so much. Below, I have written everything I know about him so if you may know him or know anyone that does know him or even know a way that I could find him then please please please reply to this!

Name: Keith Marshal(l)
    Description: has scars on his face apparently.

Please reply if you know anything at all, it would mean everything to me!

Kirsty.
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 10, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Do you know what state he's in... if so you could do a phone number/address search and see what might pop up...

Good luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find my dad [ 13 Answers ]

I was born in the phillipeans and my dad left while mom giving birth, if any one can help all i know is he was in the navy and his name is sean bryan oboyle thats about all i know id really appriciate any help thanks so much. my mom would not tell me nothing she don't even know his ssn# I need...

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search