Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkxflutterby Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Is she stirring up trouble?
    A couple of weeks ago me and my BF of 9months split up. I posted it on here, some of you may remember.

We were separated for two weeks. (Wow, ages lol.) He randomly sent me a text and we got kind of talking again. Now we are seeing each other. Taking things slow so we don't get sick of each other and end up arguing and stuff again.

But while we were split up his step mother said to me he was going out with another girl, who was too young for him. Obviously I was devastated, she seemed to take great pleasure in telling me this at the time. Aww it was painful guys, lol. :(

I confronted him about this when we started talking again and he was like, What the feck are you talking about? I saw him again another day and he said he confronted his step mother and she denied that she had told me this. Luckily I still had the text message she sent me and showed him. He seemed angry.

I just don't want to get made a complete arse of. The woman is too sweet to be wholesome and does cause trouble but I don't see why she would lie. Nor do I see why he would, but then again I kind of do. I just don't want him to use me, like seeing me till something better comes along if you know what I mean then I get left like a moron.

He does seem to genuinely love me. Or possibly I'm just too gullible. Or possibly I'm just too paranoid and should relax, lol. I know we were separated and whatever happened is his business but OOO0h she's just a stirring old bag and its annoying me.:mad:

What do you guy's think. Is she just a meddling old boot? Is he lying? Should I take a chill pill and stop questioning absolutely everything?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Why did you two break up?
    If you are so uncertain and if it bothers you that much, this is going to cause problems. What he did while you were split up is not an issue, the fact that he lies about it is cause for concern.
    You either believe him and work on the relationship or you call it quits.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Believe NOTHING you hear, and only half of what you see.

Follow that rule to great peace in life. If she's lying or telling the truth it's trouble either way, don't let her mess with your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex is in trouble, should I do something? [ 13 Answers ]

It's been a month since my ex told me that he couldn't handle a relationship though he claimed to still love me. Well I run into him from time to time at work, and one day I could have sworn there was still something there between us. I could be wrong, but I think that when we broke up money might...

STILL boy trouble [ 3 Answers ]

soo, pretty much i have liked this guy since summer. and we hooked up a bunch of times, over the past 2 months EVERYTHING has changed. everyone was telling me he was going to ask me out. that didnt happen.. he hooked up with another girl and we talked it out.. but know we only occasionally...

Ok guy trouble? [ 5 Answers ]

Of here it goes. I met this guy through family which I really liked which I knew he liked me to but he had a girlfriend at the time. He was a total surprise to me. I had just got over someone and I though I was never going to feel connected to anyone else well I was wrong. A couple months had...

Guy trouble [ 8 Answers ]

My friend and I both liked the same guy, so we decided not to fight about him, and that as along as it was one of us that goes out with him the other person would be happy. But at a party which my friend was not at, the guy came on to me and the two of us got quite close. The next day when someone...

I'm in trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Well here I go. I asked this girl named stephanie to homecoming about 2 weeks ago. In The beginning we decided that we would go as friends. Everything between her and me seemed to be absolutely fine. Until the football game. This kid was all over her and she was all over him. Everyone kept on...

View more questions Search