Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbevila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Nam of the book
    A young girl marries a rich guy and is forever controlled by her mother in law
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Need more info, I mean that could be a million books (I think) like do you remember any names, do you know more about the plot, how did it end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Do you know this book [ 7 Answers ]

A blind boy and his mother visits a place where there are saltmarshes. From the time a letter with the address came Sam(or matt, the main character), feels that this place they are going to visit is familiar to him. When they get to their holiday destination,the blind boy makes a new friend...

Need the name of this book [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I read two fiction novels for teens back in the late 80's, early 90's, but unfortunately I don't remember the book names or the authors. Maybe you can help? Book # 1: The main character was a teenage girl in high school. She has an after school job tutoring/babysitting a girl who is having...

View more questions Search