Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toolmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Does Best Man Host the Bachelor Party?
    My son will be on 10-days' leave from the Army for his best friend's wedding. As best man, should he be the one to plan the bachelor party?
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Jun 8, 2008, 09:14 AM
    I believe that traditionally, yes, the best man does, but don't quote me on it.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jun 10, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Traditionally yes, he should plan/pay for the bachelor party. However, I also think it is circumstantial. If your son cannot afford it, then he should get all of the groomsmen together, and all pitch in. When I got married, my husbands best man was his father, who was not into going out, so the rest of the groomsmen took care of it.
    jessirich Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2008, 09:20 AM
    He should... but when I got married my husband's little brother was the best man, and he was only 14. So, the next person in line was the one who got it set up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor Party Vs Wedding Invite [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All- I was invited to an old friends "destination" bachelor party in Costa Rica. He was my roommate from 04-06 and we were close. After he meet his now fiancé, he moved out and shunned most of his friends for her. The wedding is in August and I was not invited. He snubbed several of...

Do I need to buy a present for the host of a christmas bbq party? [ 10 Answers ]

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but I just want to know! Its not a business thing, just informal But still... Thanks :)

I went to a bachelor party [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: I went to a bachelor party "weekend" in Myrtle beach with 10 guys. It ended up Saturday night in a strip club. I did not tell my wife but when she asked id did tell her. Now she has gone of the deep end. What can I do?

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search