Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Piercing license
    I live in El Cajon, CA I just was wandering how or where do I go to get a piercings license?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2006, 08:31 AM
    Hi,
    Welcome to this site, and thank you for posting a question here.
    I would call your local Court House, or if you have Town or City Offices, and ask for some who handles Business Licenses. They could then guide you to the appropriate people.
    Best of luck.
    myaa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 08:20 AM

The health dept. will do that. You need to take an 8hour course on blood born pathogens and a few other things. Be sure to apprentice with a piercer that's been doing it for a long time. You should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

How do I get my piercing licence? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on becoming a professional piercer and I have no idea where or how to get my licence, I live in mckinney texas(suburb of dallas) and I don't know where to go 2 get my licence I've heard you take a class and a test over it but I need to know where. If anyone could give me any...

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

Tattoo/piercing training [ 2 Answers ]

Hey again, I'm just asking for my boyfriend.. he wants to be a tattoo artist where can he get started? Do you go to school or get an apprentiship?? Anyone know?? I also would not mind learning how to peirce anyone got any information about this??

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search