Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sach100573 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Looking for the title of a movie about an actress who was writing a book.
    Hi All,

Im trying to remember the name of a movie I recall seeing in the late 80s I think! My memory of the movie is pretty scetchy, but it was about a house out the middle of no-where and the lady actress (who was quite old and scary looking) was writing a book. The house was a 2 storey house and the only other thing I remmeber is of a male actor who enters the house and then she keeps him hostage upstairs. I think she drugs him, I can't recall properly. That's about all I can remember of the story! They are both VERY famous actors and actresses and are in a lot of movies, but for the life of me, I can't put it together and its driving me nuts! Does anyone know the movie I might be thinking of?? Plllleeaasseeee...
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Jun 6, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Misery.
    sach100573 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 08:10 PM
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Omg that's been driving me NUTS!! I can't thank you enuff!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Movie title, actor and actress [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie on TV. It was about a couple who rented this house on a lake or island, and the only way you can get there was by boat. His wife had recently died and he rented the house to get away from it all. The women rented the same house but didn't know he rented it and was...

Writing My First Book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new at this, so please be patient. I am writing my first book, but I have been writing short stories and poems many years. I am 55 years of age. I am currenty writing a book about own experiences dealing with molestation by a neighbor, never telling anyone, the way I handled and survied...

Historical British Movie Actress [ 3 Answers ]

What ever happened to British actress Cecile Aubrey who starred in "The Black Rose". I have always wondered as I must admit that I had a crush on her when I was young.?

View more questions Search