Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thepurpose Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Jun 6, 2008, 12:57 AM
    Looking for my daughter, daughter's mother
    I am in CA and can't find my daughter. She is here in the San Bernardino area but mom and her guy have different names, different family members houses in different names and so on. How can I find where they are, especially my daughter??
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 7, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Is the child of the age where child support would still be required? Is there not an order in place?

Do you still retain legal rights on your daughter? If so, you could try petitioning the courts for information/help in finding her...

If you had a phone number, you could do a reverse lookup for the address...
    It's hard to say what else you could try, without knowing the specifics of how much you already know about her whereabouts...
    Sorry I couldn't help more...
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 8, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Is there any family names for which you can supply to begin a search for you? Previous address? Any information can at least be a start.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Not judging this at all but I would suggest anyone inclined to assist read the other posts before doing so -

I think this could be a dangerous situation in several ways - even the Courts are not willing to help.

Just my opinion.
    thepurpose Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Jun 16, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Thank you Judy for saying that even the courts wouldn't even help me. This says to me that I was the cause of all of this. Not the case and I tried hard to be there. The courts here are one sided and it is for financial reasons since they have the most to gain! I never did the things she did so your judgment is void. I guess textbooks and experience proved to be wrong; since when is every situation in life predictable? I feel insulted.

A while ago, my mothers daughter replied. We have been talking ever since. My daughter and I chat every night. Tomorrow, her mom and I are going to meet and talk for a while and have come to several agreements. She also agrees that we have to talk about the past and this will take many private meetings. When you actually truly love someone, it is for life.

Today is father's Day. Today my daughter, her mother and I went to the beach and had dinner. Afterward, we went to play in the sand and waves. We had fun and laughed the entire time. After that! We all went to the parking lot and talked for about two hours. It was the greatest day in my life.

If I would have let the previous comment affect my decisions, possibly all that occurred today and the weeks before, would have been thrown away and sitting in a court room tossing money into the fire would be tomorrow's event.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thepurpose
    Thank you Judy for saying that even the courts wouldn't even help me. This says to me that I was the cause of all of this. Not the case and I tried hard to be there. The courts here are one sided and it is for financial reasons since they have the most to gain! I never did the things she did so your judgment is void. I guess textbooks and experience proved to be wrong; since when is every situation in life predictable? I feel insulted.

A while ago, my mothers daughter replied. We have been talking ever since. My daughter and I chat every night. Tomorrow, her mom and I are going to meet and talk for a while and have come to several agreements. She also agrees that we have to talk about the past and this will take many private meetings. When you actually truly love someone, it is for life.

Today is father's Day. Today my daughter, her mother and I went to the beach and had dinner. Afterward, we went to play in the sand and waves. We had fun and laughed the entire time. After that! we all went to the parking lot and talked for about two hours. It was the greatest day in my life.

If I would have let the previous comment affect my decisions, possibly all that occurred today and the weeks before, would have been thrown away and sitting in a court room tossing money into the fire would be tomorrow's event.

I found your other posts very disturbing and contradictory - I'm glad it worked out for you, your "ex" and your daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like my mother hates me, even though when I say this she denies it, yet she never says I love you either. She is constantly criticizing me and giving unasked for advice about things that are not her business. She accuses me of being arrogant and haughty and a lot of other not nice things,...

Mother-daughter relation. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been through a lot in life and having a relationship with my mom means so much to me. I have forgiven her for what has happened to me. Or maybe I haven't... My mom's boyfriend sexually abused me when I was 4. She saw what was going on and didn't do anything and denied the whole thing. I...

I don't Want My Daughter's Father Mother To Have Visitation Awarded [ 10 Answers ]

Hello my name is priscilla i live in n.y. i was with my daughter father for 3 e years and he was very abusive. Him and his mom when they found out i was pregnant wanted me to get an abortion and his mother was aware of all the physical and mental abuse i had a order of protection on him but it...

Mother-daughter [ 11 Answers ]

For the last 8 years I have cared for a mom with Alzheimer's disease, and a 38 year-old daughter with breast cancer. Both have died. My oldest daughter was not there to help with the care of mom and her sister; claims no one in the family was there for her; blames me (mom) and never her dad, for...

View more questions Search