Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    griffinsabine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Business math
    I have in my hand two tests for my high school business math class- the school year is ending in a few days and my diploma is at stake. I've always had inadequate math skills- so I was wondering if there's anyone who could simply answer the questions for me- I'm sure none of it's difficult to someone with a brain more equipt than mine. Oh, dear- if you could- I would so so so greatly appreciate it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
    No, actually if you have spent an entire year in the class, if you don't know it by now, you will not learn it in one day. Months ago was when you needed to get a tutor. And if it means going back to summer school to actually learn. No one should be getting a diploma on the work of others.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Amen!

I would like to add that you don't have to get an A in a class to pass it or graduate. Obviously you have been doing poorly enough to not be able to pass the class -- yes, the time to get a tutor was long ago when you realized this was not a good subject for you. You can't make up for this now.

Everyone has classes they aren't good at (science for me!), and we all have to find a way to deal with it without having someone else answer our tests for us. No one seems to be able to deal with the responsibilities life brings anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business Math equation- Solve for n [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I run across this a lot at work and I haven't been able to figure it out. A customer pays a total of 15 dollars for an item. Sales tax is 10%. What was the original price of the item before taxes. I know the formula is as follows and using all of my high school alg. Has only gotten...

View more questions Search