Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paralyed Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Can I not call her?
    I have posted here previously about my relationship with my girlfriend and her inconsistent behavior. We have been off and on the last few weeks, talking about things and trying to make it work. I went to a costume party on Saturday night, while she went out with her girlfriends. I had my phone plugged in to charge it at the party. She phoned and one of the girls answered it. I didn't find out until later. When I met my girlfriend at a club later that night, she was alone with several other guys. She was hanging off them and carrying on. I found it strange that she would stay at a pub after all of her girlfriends had left.
    She was extremely drunk, and seemed angry. When we left she began to get mean. She was upset that a girl had answered my phone, and according to her was a "@!##" to her.
    She verbally abused me in the middle of the street for about 10 minutes. I lost my cool and walked away. She called me asked me to come back and I did. We were going to share a cab, when she started to berate me again as we walked. She said we were too different, and that my friends were "whores" (sorry for the language). I walked away and she did too. I hopped in a cab myself and went home. She called shortly after and I was in bed. She was back at the bar, and I could hear all the men in the background talking to her. She started to curse at me again and I hung up. She phoned again from a cab and asked me where I was. I told her I was in bed. She got upset because "I left her". She then asked if I was coming over to her place. I said no. She phoned again when she got home, and began telling me off once more. I told her to call me when she was sober the next day. I eventually hung up after several minutes of abuse from her.
    She phoned once more and I didn't answer. The next day I noticed that she had emailed me on Facebook "we are un-fixable. goodbye". I didn't contact her the next day and that night she emailed again with "I'm sorry". I wrote back that I was sorry too. I haven't heard from her since. If you read my previous post you know what kind of person I am dealing with. I know I shouldn't miss her, but I do. It is very difficult not calling. I know if I do, it will be a great opportunity for her to reject me, like she has done so many times. I would at least love the opportunity to let her know how insane she acted, and that she probably has a drinking problem. In a way I want to get her help, but, maybe she doesn't really have a mental problem.
    Does anyone have any advice??
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 12:36 PM
    The same answer from here still applies:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ml#post1077969
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jun 5, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Who do you love more you or her?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Move on...

She is obviously extremely insecure if she freaks out like this because someone answered your phone at a party. Now she just won't let it go and is obviously starved for attention (trying to make you come back by making you jealous that she's at a bar with guys). You don't need the stress, dump her.

She's crazy and even if you get past this do you really want to deal with situations like this a couple of times a year?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 02:11 PM
    You took all of this in hopes getting or trying to help her but she can't help someone that don't want your help. If you like drama stay but if you want peace go otherwise like I said in your other post you will continue to be her floormat you already proven to her no matte what she saids or do or treat you, you will always stay.
    brittneybam Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2008, 05:06 PM
    I am no expert but, I think she is unhelpable. Move on if you try to help her she will shove it back in your face. Dump her and find someone that you can have fun with and someone that won't yell at you for 10 minutes in the street. You will do much better without her!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I call him or not [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I would like to hear your thoughts on this. I am divorced from my ex with 2 kids. Out of nowhere I get a call from my ex boyfriend whom I had not spoken to in over 15yrs. We were very excited to talk to each other. We talked for about 2weeks mostly calls initiated by me. He returned...

Should I call CPS? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has not had a boyfriends or a male in her life for the last 12 years. My dad abandoned my sister, my mother and I at that time for his other lovers. She now met this guy a week ago. Ever since she met him she doesn't believe in coming home anymore. We went a whole 7 days without her...

Why doesn't he call [ 3 Answers ]

I really like this guy and thought he liked me. We met up a few times and things were going well, I then unfortunately became ill and couldn't see him for a while but he was very patient and said he would wait until I was feeling better. My confidence was low and we eventually agreed to meet a...

Should I call him? [ 4 Answers ]

I met a very lovely guy, we exchanged the phone numbers and had a first date. Afterwards we've been in touch sending text and then one week later met on the street and he immediately propose another meeting. I was a bit scared to agree and told him I'll inform him about the time in the evening....

View more questions Search