Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srulik86 Posts: 168, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2008, 10:42 AM
    I saw the ex .
    I saw my ex yesterday a si came out for a shop, she walked passed with her friends, we caught each others eyes and then she quickly looked away. It made me feel awful! Can't believe she just wants nothing to do with me... its such a horrible feeling that 2 months ago she was all in love with me and now I mean nothing to her. How do I get over this, because I know I have to see her again tomorrow night.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 5, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Why do you have to see her??
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 12:34 PM
    You have no choice but to believe reality. 2 months ago you were together and "trying" to make it work including saying things you think will make the other person happy, things like "I love you forever, you're the only one for me, blah blah".

Today you aren't together. You don't take comments said while dating and try to apply them to "not dating" reality. It just is what it is.

If you were the one that had broken up with her, she'd be the one going through this pain, but it would still be just as real.

When you see her, it means nothing. It just means she's breathing air. You knew that already.

Jun 6, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Because tonight both our friends are in a play that we are going to watch and there's a big party after! Its more my friends that hers, but I know its going to be awkward! Oh well, I better look good and not give a .
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2008, 04:43 AM
    its such a horrible feeling that 2 months ago she was all in love with me and now I mean nothing to her
    Deal with today, right now, cause stuff happens
    how do I get over this, because I know I have to see her again tomorrow night.
    Polite but unavailable, and don't force anything. You knew this would happen someday, and this is that day!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2008, 05:05 AM
    I agree with Tal, don't be rude, but don't be overly kind either. You're strong enough now to know you're better off without her.

Jun 7, 2008, 10:48 AM
    OK so last night she completely ignored me... and well to be honest I did the same. Though she kept walking passed all the time so id see her, and talk to other guys so that I'd see, so silly. Anywhew that's it, eventually she got her coat and left. I then went to a hosue party after where my mate said he had spoken to her a couple of weeks ago and she was all like 'ah it didn't work out, I don't fancy him anymore'... well her choice of words shows me exactly how immature she is. Apparnetly she kept giggling when she said it. I've had a horrible day today and had to resist tetxing her so many times because I really know that this is best, I'm just so said that she has played me like this and won't have anything to do with me.
    clhend Posts: 44, Reputation: 9

Jun 7, 2008, 10:57 AM
    I know it hurts when you unexpectedly run into an ex, and that's a feeling that can last for a long time. But eventually you won't hurt as much, especially when you realize that her feelings for you just weren't as strong as yours for her.

Keep busy, make some new friends, get a hobby... do something so that you aren't just sitting at home in front of the computer wishing things were different. Improve you, and eventually you will meet someone who will recognize just how special and interesting you are.

Jun 8, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Yea your right. That's what has been going through my head all day today so far is that she clearly didn't feel the same way I did about her. Which really upsets me because when she was really into me, she wa sthe perfect girlfriend, which sdens me because one day she'll meet someone who she will be this perfect girlfriend with to all the time and this really upsets me. And just how when we first me she was besitted with me and now she can't even say hello. I'm only 21, which is a good age. I've just finsihed my training at drama school, got a nice job, great friends and exciting acting things coming up. I just wished she was here to shar ethem with me. She's only a first year, so she still has another 2 years before she's at the place I am at right now. I just miss her so much and have to keep stopping myself from texting or emailing her because eit will do no good. I just always thought she felt the same way about me, obviously I was wrong.

Jun 8, 2008, 06:07 AM
    I'm just at that horrible stage right now where I keep blaming myself over and over for things ending up the way they have. And I keep planning ahead like 'in years time ill get in contact' which is really annoying me. I just wish I could forget her. And it annoys me how I really thought she loved me and she so clearly didn't.
    Sikativ Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by srulik86
    ....its such a horrible feeling that 2 months ago she was all in love with me and now i mean nothing to her.

I know how that can feel for sure.

People change though and until you can come to terms with that, you'll just be stuck in the same place x.x

-Sik

Jun 8, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Its true people can change... but over night?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search