Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gephill Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Delinquent Tax sale under homestad act.
    If property is taxed under the homestead act which means land and mobile home taxed as one and not separate. Then the property is sold for delinquent taxes would this include both land and mobile home. Property is In Georgia. Thanks for any help.
    deedgrabber Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2008, 11:53 AM
    I've purchased many properties from owner who are about to lose them to delinquent taxes and I've purchased several mobile home/land combos. The mobile home as always come with it. Not positive about Georgia but should work the same way.
    DBmtgprocessor Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2008, 03:30 PM
    If the Mobile Home has been designated real property they it is part of the land. In Florida it would have a real property sticker on it and no longer require an annual tag renewal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delinquent on child support & been to court [ 2 Answers ]

I filed a warrant against my ex-husband because he has not paid child support since Nov '07 and they arrested him during our hearing with a $1,000 bail which of course he got out the same day. I was under the impression that he would be locked up until he caught up with the child support. I just...

Delinquent real property tax [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out when a county can sell property under foreclosure for unpaid property tax (on land and house)? It is Mercer County in West Virginia specifically.

Are you still liable for a debt that has been delinquent for over 8 years? [ 1 Answers ]

If a credit card account has been delinquent since 1998/99 and has been on my credit report for over 8 years, am I still liable for that debt? Shouldn't this debt be null and void? I noticed that every time this particular credit card debt is sold to another collection agency, it shows up on my...

Delinquent Homeowner Dues [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently elected as the Board Secretary/Treasurer for our Condominium Association and inherited the issue of HOA Dues delinquency. We have an owner who is always late on his HOA dues. He owes about 5 months worth of HOA dues. Besides filing a lien against his property, what is the best...

Search delinquent taxes on real property [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get information on delinquent taxes on real property within a county that I would like to buy property?thank you

View more questions Search