Jun 4, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Medications
    Thanks
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Again, my answer is yes.

Do you plan to ask again?

How hard is it to accept the concept that within 2 hours, the medicine is doing it's job and blocking the pain as it is intended to do.

If it is doing it's job, it has to be in your system, and I know the pain relief lasts for more than 2 hours, so as long as it is working, either blocking the pain, or providing the "high" you want, then it HAS to still be in your system.

If it is in your blood stream, it will show up in your urine.

Isn't about time to go pee in the cup?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too many medications! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm recovering from flu at the moment, having been in bed for over a week. My impacted wisdom tooth has become infected and a trip to the dentist on Tuesday left me with a course of antibiotics (Metronidazole). Now, the Metronidazole (I've only just started it) are making me vomit which to be...

Co-pay on medications [ 1 Answers ]

My employer pays for medical premiums, and I have a co-payment for drugs, can those expenses be claimed when doing tax returns?

Help with medications [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any help out getting medications at a much less cost? My copay for my meds has quadrupled and I just can't affor them anymore. I'm having to choose which ones I can do with out. I'm a diabetic and I also have MS. PLEASE help I don't know where to turn :'(

View more questions Search