Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2008, 06:14 AM
    Where can I buy a head unit for 2000 cavalier
    Hey I have a 200 cavalier with a sony xplod 800w sub and 600w amp.. I have 140 watt kenwoods in the back speakers and stalk fronts.. I recently found out my sub and amp won't work if I have no aftermarket head unit. Please let me know if you know where I can get a good or half decent head unit for a good or great price.. I don't have a job and I'm only 15 so you.. lol thanks guys
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 4, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Dear str33t punk

With all that power in the back... : you don't need a headset, you need a hearing aid !

As to headset brand and type : go to a shop with a big range of goods on display, and try them all out. Beside the quality of the sound itself, there is also a clear difference of properties that influence the hearing pleasure. Some prefer heavy studio units , others go for small tiny headsets.

:)
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Hey thanks for the little hearing aid comment lol but I didn't say headset I said head unit.. this means like the cd player.. I need a new one so my sub and amp can plug into it.. I would like one with aux/mps plug in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96' Cavalier Head Gasket Repair [ 1 Answers ]

I need step by step instructions on how to replace the head gasket of my 1996 Chevy Cavalier, 2.2 by myself.:confused: All serious answers are very much appreciated.

Pioneer head unit [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know where I can find an instruction manual for a pioneer head unit. The model is a couple years old. Nobody has been able to set the clock. The model number for the head unit is deh-p31. it's the super tuner III.

96 chevy cavalier leaking head gasket need advice [ 6 Answers ]

My 1996 chevy cavalier is leaking around the head gasket its not really bad but it is noticeable will Bar's radiator stop leak help me? Will it hurt my motor? I'm afraid it could mix with the oil and cause damage what do you think? So far as I can tell it is only leaking from the outside of the...

97 cevy cavalier - coolant leak - appears to be external on engine head [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 97 Cev cavalier and it slowly consumes engine coolant. The leak apperas to be coming from the head gasket but its external only. Is there some sealant that I can apply externally to stop the leak?

View more questions Search