Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Where's the best university for Forensic Science?
    Hi there,
    I've been having a hard time trying to find a university that has a forensic science course. I'm not even sure if that's what I need for my career. I would like to work in a morgue, on crime scenes, or in labs. My big interest is the human body and would love to be involved in the determination of death. I'm not even sure if Forensic Science is what you would need, but that's the info I've been fnding lately. I also live in Newfoundland, where I know there isn't much crime and there are no places around here with solid programs for this kind of work. Please help me, I'm totally lost!
    hejLeigh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Maybe you should find some info about pathology? That's the real thing when it comes to autopsions.
    SaritaMelissa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 09:54 AM
    Your best bet is to study Forensic Pathology. The University of Central Florida, the University of Mississippi, the University of New Haven, Pace University and Loyola University are the best universities to study any of the Forensic Science fields.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Forensic science [ 4 Answers ]

I am a writer of crime fiction: at the beginning of my story, a young woman is raped and held down by another. Her partner comes home and is attacked (knocked unconscious). One of the attackers then slit's her throat. Her partner is charged with her rape and murder. He escapes at his first court...

Forensic science (cause of death) [ 5 Answers ]

If a few bones, blood and a jaw complete with teeth was found what would your conclusion be?

Forensic Science [ 2 Answers ]

"Forensic scientists can measure the muzzle velocity of a gun by firing a bullet horizontally into a large hanging block that absorbs the bllet and swings upward. The measured maximum angle of swing can be used to calculate the speed of the bullet. In one such test, a rifle fired a 4.20g (.0042kg)...

Forensic science [ 2 Answers ]

Can you start a fire with table salt and water

Forensic Science vs Thermal Chemistry [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a student with huge project due in a couple of weeks :eek: and I really need some help... I have to link forensic science to thermal chemistry and I need all the resources I can get. If anyone out there can help in any shape or form, I'd greatly appreciate it! Please email me at...

View more questions Search