Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Concretelycan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Browser
    Does anyone know how to disable your internet browser so it does not record the web sites you have visited?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jun 4, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Depends on your browser. If you're using Internet Explorer for everyday browsing and you're on Windows, I'd strongly suggest you switch to Firefox or Opera and use IE only for Windows Update.

In Firefox, go to Preferences/Privacy/Private Data and click "Always clear private data when I close Firefox". In Safari, turn on Private Browsing. In Opera, go to Preferences/Advanced and set Addresses to 0.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 07:52 PM
    For Firefox there is an Add-in called Stealthier which you can turn on/off at will, but if the site uses Cookies your out of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is the best browser right now? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I want to know which browser have the best speed, organize, popup protection, and everything you can think of. Thanks

Web Browser [ 1 Answers ]

I do so hope that someone can help me with a problem that I am having.I only use Real Player for audio but each time I try to listen,the player comes up and then stops connecting and I get a general ERROR has occurred.I click on the more info tab and it says"Unable to launch web browser.Please...

Ie 6 browser [ 3 Answers ]

How can I reinstall i.e. 6 after being unsuccessful in installing i.e. 7?

AOL Browser [ 13 Answers ]

I click on the shortcut to launch the browser and it launches, but after it loads my home page, the browser closes . Any ideas? Thanks. I have some bookmarks that I would like to get and backup before I uninstall and re install

View more questions Search