Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunshineState08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Children's movie title for 70s/80s live action/animated
    I am looking for a movie title from a live action/animated movie. It might be from an afternoon special but it's geared towards kids. In the beginning of the movie it is live action with a boy playing a ball game. I remember he had brown hair. He ends up in a building in a park with the ball. It might be a baseball that was hit into the building by accident.

Inside the building, a giant set of lips talks to him about life lessons. There are just lips, no body. The voice is a man's. In the lessons it turns into cartoons with Beaty and the Beast and The Nightingale. There was another story, but I cannot remember it. Between each animated tale the set of lips talks to the boy about life. Does it ring a bell with anyone?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 4, 2008, 07:40 AM
    This sounds familiar, I think we watched it in grade school in the 80's. I'll try searching, it's going to drive me nuts now.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 01:03 PM
    "CBS Library" Misunderstood Monsters (1981)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of children's animated movie, 80s, about flying bed and black goo? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering about a movie I saw as a kid, its animated, probably made between 1980 and 1994, about a boy that travels on his bed to another land. I think the bed lands in a swamp at first, and there is a black gooo that comes to attack a castle at the end. It could have been...

Early 80's children's live action show [ 7 Answers ]

There is a show I remember seeing once when I was 5, it must have been 1983 or 84. All I remember is it was a live action kids show, not a cartoon, where grown men were in like butterfly costumes including tights. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Live action/animated movie title request. [ 3 Answers ]

I have few memories of this movie, but I remember loving it so I am trying to find it for my children. The movie starts as a live action movie. It's older, kind of like Mary Poppins, and I think the children are English as well. I remember a pond in a large field outside of a large mansion. Somehow...

80's children's movie-live action/animation [ 3 Answers ]

I swear I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid in the early 80's. The only thing I can remember is that it started as live action and I think it was a boy that somehow went into this box and then it turned into animation. There could have been a girl too. Sorry for not many details!

Children's animated movie title [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie that is for kids, I used to watch it in the 90's, but it could be older. It is animated and has a young boy who goes into a dream world on a flying bed or something. I think his name was nemo or memo or something along those lines. PLease help it...

View more questions Search