Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    houcem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Flash memory
    Hi please help me I have a flash memory when I clic on formatage rapide the computer whrite le disque est protégé en écriture and I didn't now what I most do please help me :confused:
    Shaylynn Denilo Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by houcem
    hi please help me i have a flash memory when i clic on formatage rapide the computer whrite le disque est protégé en écriture and i didn't now what i most do please help me :confused:
    Thank you babblefish. For this clear post.

I assume he wants to format a flash memory card or stick.
    "formatage rapide"
    Sounds like "Format Quickly" or Quick Format. But "whrite le disque est protégé en écriture " is uninteligable. I'd let a spanish[?] speaking expert translate this, then I may be able to help...
    tombrainridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 12:06 PM
    I think it means the disk is protected (i.e. in read only mode). There should be a slider or switch on the flash ram to make it read/write (just like floppy disks). If you slide this, it can be used.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Je parle français si tu as une question. :)
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Aren't you multi-talented? :-)

Je parle français très mal.

Took it in school, many years ago, and remember very little.
    blairwtsn Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Moi aussi! :-)

Blair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Using a Flash Memory Card [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a COBY 256 Memory Card, it is about the size of a postage stamp, I am wondering Where I put it in my computer to save things on it, I have looked everywhere, not sure where to put it. Thank you

Flash memory pro [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I am muziti,and I have got a little problem with my flash disk The flash is 1GB GENX type and its one week after it is bought But it can't save the given file properly . In the first plug on the computer ,it tells the right memory size and the file works good If plugged again ...

Hidden folder in flash memory [ 17 Answers ]

My flash memory was infected by unknown virus so that some folders of it was hidden.I scan it with several antivirus!but they aren't effective.how can I update my antivirus?and what is the best antivirus?

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

View more questions Search