Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itneverends Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Jun 1, 2008, 08:44 AM
    black out
    This has been happening to me from an year or so,sometimes(randomly) when I wake up,or I am just sitting watching TV,or drinking water,my vision all blacks out,and am like lossing control and I am almost falling down towards the ground... can anyone tell me what this is?

Jun 1, 2008, 08:45 AM
    It almost lasts for 2 seconds and sometimes more than that... and I have been ignoring it..
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 09:54 AM
    You shouldn't ignore something like that go see your doctor.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 10:38 AM
    HOw old are you?

Jun 2, 2008, 08:36 AM
    I am 16..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 08:51 AM
    This could be a medical disorder, not a mental health problem. Have you had your blood pressure checked? How about iron levels? Do you eat healthy?

Jun 2, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Yes I Do... and sometimes I have this pain or I should say,some kind of weight in the back of my head,and pain in some arteries in the side of my fore head... and my eyesight is fine..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 09:57 AM
    Time to make a doctor's appointment. Get a full physical including blood pressure and iron workup.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Make an appointment with your physician and talk about this problem.

My first impression is that when you get these spells, you haven't had the proper food intake, and your blood sugar is low... you're weak, almost going dizzy and a little faint-y.

It is very important to have three well balanced meals a day in order to feel good and healthy. Dinner is to carry you over the night.

Best wishes, talk about the total picture so your physician can help you feel better. :)

Jun 4, 2008, 08:42 AM
    I'm off to a military school/hostel on Saturday,cause of some $hit I did before,so I now everything is fine with my family,I had had some mental problems and still have,so I told him about this,but he refuses to accept the fact that I have these problems,he said its nothing and your going so don't make up this mess...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rid of black [ 3 Answers ]

For about a year I have been gradually dying my hair darker. It has been black for about 3 months. It has faded some and my roots are growing in. I want to go back lighter but I'm not sure what the best method is. I'm not really sure what my natural color is, I've been dying it since high school,...

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search