Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindylee219 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Getting sued
    If my credit card company sues me what can happen. I am a full time caregiver to my tow disabled parents, fathere alzheimers and mother quadrapelegic . Unfortunaley I cannot work.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2008, 06:06 AM
    In what state do you reside?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I amm being sued [ 5 Answers ]

I am being sued for non-payment of a credit card debt from 6 years ago. I just received the court papers yesterday. I definitely do owe them this money (about $ 630) and I want to pay it. However, I cannot pay it all at once... I can barely pay my rent as it is! I want to do the responsible...

Being sued [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had started a small business putting in irrigation wells and was contacted by a lady that wanted a 4 inch well. She insisted on a submersible pump that was two horse power. My husband was very honest with her and told her he had never put in this type of well but she still wanted him...

Being sued [ 3 Answers ]

How many credit card companies can get a judgement on you at one time? Don't they have to wait for payment until the one's in front of them get paid, say for instances when one of them have been awarded a judgement for 4,ooo, don't the others ones for larger amonuts have to wait until I pay...

Being sued [ 3 Answers ]

Being sued need to know my rights. What happens in court, what to say in court, how much can they take,I`m single parent .

View more questions Search