Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junsmai Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

May 30, 2008, 10:59 AM
    He got her pregnant
    I had a great romance with my boyfriend, then I found out he was involved with someone else before we got together and during our relationship. Ultimately he choose to be with me. Now his former girlfriend revealed she was pregnant and he decided to get back with her to be a responsible father. This is killing me inside I love him so much I have accepted that he is gone. I don't know what to do from this point on , we have a phone plan together its on my name I paid it during the relationship. Should I keep the phone on? I don't want to act with anger I'm confused any advice?
    RunDownLover Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 11:20 AM
    He has aresponablity to be a father to his new child. Even Though Your not apart of it no one says you can't be friends. Talk to Him And Just Be Honest. Don't Act In Anger. Things Would Just Be a lot tougher on you. Show Him Support And Just Be A Good Friend. :) He'll Like That You Care. Good Luck Huni.

May 30, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Comment on RunDownLover's post
    Thanks this is nice I will def do that
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Moving in with a women he decided not worth being with, for a child is stupid, the relationship will not work ( even if she is pregnant, since lying about it to get a man back is done all the time)

He has a obligation to be a father to the child, pay child support, visit the child and try and have joint custody.

Unless he wanted to be with her before, he is making a serous mistake
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

May 30, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by junsmai
    i had a great romance with my boyfriend, then i found out he was involved with someone else before we got together and during our relationship. ultimately he choose to be with me. now his former girlfriend revealed she was pregant and he decided to get back with her to be a responsible father. This is killing me inside i love him so much i have accepted that he is gone. i dont know what to do from this point on , we have a phone plan together its on my name i payed it during the relationship. should i keep the phone on? i dont want to act with anger im confused any advice?
    Okay let me get this straight. You're boyfriend was with this other girl while you two were suppose to be together and you are happy that he "picked" you. If he really loved you, he wouldn't be screwing around with someone else while he is with you and he sure as hell wouldn't leave you for someone else regardless if he knocked them up. He could be a responsible father without getting back together with the other girl. Why would you want to keep him on your phone bill? He left you for another woman. If you want to be nice about it, which personally I would be upset, call him and let him know in __ many days you will be turning his phone line off and he needs to get a new plan. I understand that you love him but don't support him while he is with another woman. Move on with your life and find a man that will love you for you.

May 30, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Comment on margarita_momma's post
    Very well said thank you. I will do this .

May 30, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    This is exactly what crossed my mind. Thanks so much
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 11:10 PM
    I agree with the last post even though I don't think I would have been so nice by giving him a phone call and simply shut the phone off. Did he really think that when he left you he was going keep the phone for free while with his new girlfriend.

He was a player, lied to the both of your, and was sleeping with both of you. Be glad you did not catch any STD'S, and be glad that the dog is gone because most of them carry flees.

Note:In the future don't get a phone for anyone and pay for it because now you see how he was using it. If he can't afford a phone then he don't need it. My ex did this and when his ex left she ran it up to $1200, and guess who got stuck with the bill?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2008, 06:13 AM
    he decided to get back with her to be a responsible father.
    I don't think so, I think he was going back eventually to save himself from paying child support. See it for what it is, cheater getting caught with his pants down and sorry he was making you his mistress, that you can tell by his actions as if he were really a great guy, he would be a great father and with you.

Cancel that phone and get him out of your life, physically, emotionally, and financially.

He has broken your heart, your trust, and will do the same to your credit and bank account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can't get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and I'm really scared I can't get pregnant again. Two days after I had my miscarriage I found out I had a low blood platelet count and I'm worried this is why I miscarried? We got pregnant on the 1st try last time and we seem to be having a bit more of a hard time...

Getting Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I started using birth control at the beginning of July. 2 weeks into August I stopped. I had a normal period on August 5th for 7 days. A normal period. Then on the 19th I bled for about 4 days, I figured it was a bled out from stopping my pack. Since then (today's Septemeber 14th ) I haven't had a...

View more questions Search