Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signaturefloors Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Restoring Favorites
    I have AOL & I lost all my favorites & my saved files? I tried to restore doing what it said but it didn't work! I need help!
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2008, 09:19 AM
    If you followed the instructions, and did not retrieve your information, you will probably have to re-visit all the sites, and replace them in your favorites.

I'm not sure what you meant by "saved files".
    signaturefloors Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Thank you! But when your in your mail on the botton it says save, click it & it says save on AOL or on PC, I lost that. I have a backup, is there any way I can get my favorites off my backup?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restoring rights? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any possible way for a father to get his parental rights back after voluntarily terminating them? The father has a good background and terminated them because he hates the mother and was told he could never get the child. The child is in a bad home and is probably going to go into foster...

Restoring force [ 1 Answers ]

At the swimming pool, you notice that different people make the diving board bend down by different amounts. Assuming that the diving board behaves like a spring, explain how you could you determine the weight of everybody that used the diving board if you knew the weight of one person who used it.

Restoring internet history [ 1 Answers ]

How do you restore the internet history once it has been erased? Mine was 'cleaned up' by my Norton 360 but I need to look through it.

Restoring saved files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I backed up some Outlook Express email folders, but the program made me compact them first. I did, and saved them on a backup CD with the file extension dbx. How do I UN-compact them and get them back into Outlook Express where I can read them. excon

Restoring my credit [ 4 Answers ]

I just paid off everything on my credit report that was negative. I have a car loan and a student loan in good standing. Everything else was seriously delinquent , in collections, or an attorney. I have paid it all off, what's the best way to build my credit back up?

View more questions Search