Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codelle1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Does ambi work?
    I've been using othine recently and have seen an improvement in my skin but want to see if there's anything better out there. Has anyone tried ambi?. I heard its good for women of color
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 23, 2010, 12:44 PM

Ambi is great for women of color. It works well with me. I wash each morning and night with the Complexion soap, and then finish off with the Fade Cream as a moisturizer. It clears me up well, evens my tone, prevents som breakouts as I have extremely oily skin.

The only thing it doesn't do is prevent oily skin in case you have that kind of skin.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 26, 2010, 05:16 PM

Ambi was not good for my skin... iand the creams a but heavy for me as I have oily skin too.. but not a bad product... just wasn't great for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does ambi work [ 11 Answers ]

I have a chocolate skin color and I would really like to lighten my skin. I was wondering if there was creams or gels that could lighten skin. :)

Ambi products [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know how good the Ambi products work.

Original ambi [ 1 Answers ]

I have been using the ambi fade cream for over 20 years, it use to work great, but now it does not work as well. I am looking for the ambi in a red tube, that is the one that I preferred, I bought the red tube from another country, Belize Central America. Do the company still makes ambi in the...

Ambi skin cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 26 yo Asian male interested in lightening his skin (entire facial area). Is it safe for me to use the Ambi lightening cream (2% HQ) daily, and will this be effective? Thank you very much for any help! -A. :)

View more questions Search