Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rozario-debnath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 01:52 AM
    My husband in uk now he havwing work permit visa .his company sponsor accommodation
    And others fees related to house can I apply for dependent visa , I have one daughter. She is now 4years 8 months old. Can I get the visa. Husband visa validity up to 2012.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Moved to own thread
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 25, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rozario-debnath
    my husband in uk now he havwing work permit visa .his company sponsor accommodation
    and others fees related to house can i apply for dependent visa , i have one daughter. she is now 4years 8 months old. can i get the visa. husband visa validity up to 2012.
    Both you and your daughter are eligible for dependent visas. You need documents the verify his legal status plus reference letter from his employer and copy of your husband's passport (every pages), evidence that your marriage is genuine, plus birth certificate of your daughter. This is simple procedure.. if you have all supported documents required by the embassy, the interview should be quick. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work permit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am from india I want to work in abrod who to apply work prmit:)

Work permit [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, Currently I am in the united states from 2004 fall with student visa as a TA and graduate students, my wife came here last year in November with dependent visa.Just before 35 days she gave birth the child in usa. Now I want to know, can I apply for work permit for her and what is the...

View more questions Search