Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzeequeue Posts: 8, Reputation: 6

May 25, 2008, 08:33 AM
    80's made for TV movies?
    I am trying to find out the name of a made for TV movie. It had girl in it whose sister was killed by a drunk driver. I remember some of the scenes looked like it had a red light to it. The sister (who didn't die) ends up sending a rose to the drunk driver. Please help!
    suzeequeue Posts: 8, Reputation: 6

May 25, 2008, 03:03 PM
    I just now found the answer to my own question. It's when we first met. I was getting ready to fall asleep and remembered that it had the friend from square pegs in the movie so I did a search at imdb and found my answer. :D :D :D
    Priyajane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 08:22 PM
    I am trying to find the name of a 80's TV movie, about a tennage girl who is dying of cancer and she ends up getting pregnant and everyone is telling her to terminate the pregnancy because it will make the cancer kill her that much faster and she decides to not terminate so there will be a piece of her left behind. When she gives birth to the baby she dies on the table. Very sad movie but well done. Does anybody know the name to this movie, please, please!
    bridal1023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 12:49 PM
    It was called When We First Met, its based on a book by Harry and Norma Mazer, and I think it was an ABC afterschool special.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Who's made the most movies [ 4 Answers ]

What American or Hollywood movie star, Has made the most number of Movies or films to date? Meaning as of 04/ 08? Thanks Stefco

80's movies, please help! [ 6 Answers ]

:) Hi! I have a very vague memory of two 80's children's movies, both animated... #1 - This may be a Care Bear movie... the only memory I have of it is a bubbling muddy area, and you have to walk across it by stepping on stones that talk and get mad when they are stepped on. It was a very...

Help with 80's movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I am looking for the titles of two different movies. First one I remember 3 or so men going out for a run in the desert. They either get lost or come across some crazy desert people living out there. The desert people bully them and I believe they kill two of the runners. One gets killed...

Need help with 2 movies from the 80's I think! [ 6 Answers ]

The first is about a group of kids on rollerskate trying to escape from something? They are forced to play in tourments or games for some reason! I remember that they had this clubs house thing that they hid this glowing ball of light in. The one part of the movie I really remember is they escaped...

View more questions Search