Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigjd111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Cooking without an oven
    I am staying in a hotel long term and have 2 stove top burners but no oven. How do I cook a 2.14lb pork loin fillet without the oven?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 25, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Obviously, you can't bake it or roast it without an oven.
    You could slice it into "medallions" and fry them in a pan.
    Or you could consider buying a crock pot or slow-cooker?
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Sep 19, 2008, 07:00 AM
    You could also use a covered pot (or Dutch oven) on the stove top and do a pot roast! All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips always has lots of good ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking without an oven [ 13 Answers ]

Your oven has died, but you have four burners on the stovetop and a microwave oven. What meat dish would you cook and how?

How can I open my oven my locked oven door [ 3 Answers ]

How can I open my locked oven door?

Cooking for one? [ 8 Answers ]

Just a quick question: My husband is in the military and has been gone for the last 3 months, and won't be home for another month. It is hard enough to cook a meal for only 2 people, but when it is just me it is even harder! I normally cook big meals and bake a lot when he is home, but when it is...

Low fat cooking [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a low fat / calorie cookbook because #1 I'd like to lose 10 lbs & #2 I want my family to eat healthy and I'm out of new food ideas. The book contains recipes with each meal containing between 15 and 20 grams of fat and between 1500 and 2000 calories. Is this really considered low...

Help withamerican cooking [ 7 Answers ]

I am a desperate ex pat.. now living in Florida and I have always used my british bero recipe book in England and always had great results. Now after living in the states for a year and a half , NONE of my cakes rise and my yorkshire puddings are a disaster. Is the flour different here... is the...

View more questions Search