Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boop21197 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2008, 04:18 AM
    America the blue
    Why can't the people that we put into office help this country?
    Why do we send millions and billions of our dollars over seas to help other countries?
    Why do we stick our nose in every bobies business?
    This country that we live in is hurting, do we see any of the other counties that we have help, helping us?
    We have kids that have no home, food, clothes, or school, but we send dollars over seas to help those kids? Why can't we help our own,
    We have people that have fault for us living in boxes, standing on street corners holding up signs saying, homless, but we don't help them,
    Over seas were we get our oil from are paying 64 cents a gallon, what's wrong with this picture?
    We help every one that comes to this country to live, with giving them money, they don't have to pay taxes, we set them up in business, they hire us to work for them and they pay us notthing,
    But if we were to go to there country, we wouldn't get the kind of help that we give them,
    Everyone coming to this country to live should learn to speack our lanugage, not us learning to talk they're.
    This country was to be the land of the free, what happen?
    I feel that people come over here to OUR country to try and take it from us,cause they're country is dying, so they are all moving to the USA to take over us.
    If Obama or what ever his name is become our leader, we are in big trouble, you think 911 was bad, well if he becomes the big man, we can count on our country going under worst.
    Why do we have our troops still over there? Our boys need to come home and fight for our country here, keeping out people that want to take it over.
    We were to go over there to get ben what ever his name and bring him back, and we didn't. So why are we still there?
    Do we see any other country coming to our aid, with the floods, the tornato's, the earth quakes, land sides, fires, that take people homes, do we see any other country coming to help us, but we go to they're aid when a wave hits they're country, this doesn't make any sense, I'm was born in 1953,I was raised in the 70's and I saw what the vet war did to our guys, but still to this day, we don't help our vets, even from ww1,ww2, why?
    The old have no heat or air in this country, why? But we will send people over to another country to build some family a nice home, I just don't understand why we put these people in office that say they are going to do something about this country but don't.
    Social security needs to be redone, why do they have retirement set at 62 and full retirement at 70 something, that is crazy, people that old don't need to work, at that age they have worked all they're life and they should be able to get the money that they worked so hard for, and enjoy they're last days,
    People that REALLY have heatlh promblems should be able to get effort money for disibility to live on. People that have mental retardation should be able to get FULL services to help them live own they're own, cause they can't work,
    My son is 18, he gets SSI cause he is mildy mentally retared, he can NEVER work at a job that will help him live better, he works 2 days a week as a care takers for a store, only making 7 an hour, no one will hire him to work a job that he can have effort money to pay his rent, food, power, gas, Insurance for a car, car payment, taxes,clothes, his SSI use to be 637.00 a mo. But since he is working 2 days a week , his SSI has gone down, he gets food stamps, but not effort. It's sad that people that are like my son, has to suffort, when they should be able to get some of the funds that are going over seas.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

May 25, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Part of the reason is that both major parties, Democrats and Republicans, have monopolized the general election debates. They simply don't want the competition. It takes a tremendous amount of money and effort for any Independent candidate to get national recognition. Most of your concerns align with the Libertarian Party. I agree with them about 80 percent on issues. Check out the link: Official Website of the Libertarian National Committee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wake Up America! [ 36 Answers ]

The Borders are being dismantled. The USA is being reduced to a 3rd world country. Every one of us now in the US will have to give our wealth to the others who cross into our country and bleed us dry. That is why the congress wants this "Amnesty Bill" to pass; it opens the way for the "North...

Colonies in america [ 15 Answers ]

Why are there no colonies founded in america between 1634 and 1670?

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

How many Generals are in America? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out how many Generals serve in America? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search