Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittneybam Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 24, 2008, 03:35 AM
    What do I do when I don't think my boyfriend really likes me?
    I don't think my boyfriend really likes me. We never talk about anything. I talk to his best friend more than I talk to him. And he can be very cruel sometimes.:mad: He doesn't care about ANYTHING! I don't know if I should break up with him or not! I also think that he likes his ex- girlfriend that still likes him! And she is one of my best friends!:confused:
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 24, 2008, 08:06 AM
    The ONLY reason you date someone is to have your life be enhanced and to enhance their life. OK?

Your short and to the point post points out that you can find no way to enhance his life and he does nothing for you. So other than some random feelings you can't control, what are still hanging around for?

Free his disinterested butt up to go be bored with someone who maybe LIKES that. It's not you, right? If that's your best friend, wish them both well!

Breathe some fresh air and find some boys who actually have a life and hang around with them. There's no need for you to settle down exclusively with someone until AFTER you've verified they are interesting, funny, involved in things that make them not boring... etc.

You get the idea.
    f104 Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

May 24, 2008, 06:28 PM
    [QUOTE=JBeaucaire]The ONLY reason you date someone is to have your life be enhanced and to enhance their life. OK?QUOTE]

I agree with this 100%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like her she likes me she has a boyfriend? [ 18 Answers ]

Its complicated in a lot of ways, We have been working with each other now for about 9 months and taking our breaks together and visiting each other in work flirting and so on. Recently I told her how I felt and she revealed she felt the same way, and it seems like the more time we spend together...

She has a boyfriend. I like her. She likes me. [ 3 Answers ]

I've liked this girl since the eighth grade (I'm now in tenth grade) and I've kept my feelings for her locked deep inside because of damned indecision and pride... but my cousin has recently been telling me that all her friends including this girl think I'm the hottest thing in school! Not only...

How to no if an ex boyfriend still likes you [ 6 Answers ]

How can u tell if your ex boyfriend still likes you

I don't like my boyfriend as much as he likes me. [ 8 Answers ]

My friend Steve* asked me out about three weeks ago. We've known each other since last year and my friends tell me that he has liked me since. I went to a concert with him and other things like ice skating and movies. I never really had feelings for him and when he asked me out, it was so sudden...

I don't know if by ex-boyfriend still likes me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if my ex-boyfriend Josh still likes me when he acts all weird around me...I still really like him but he's the one who broke up with me...do you know if he still likes me????????

View more questions Search