Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janice_shivers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 11:48 AM
    How do you file a company named Joseph B Fay Company
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 23, 2008, 01:29 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Depends on your filing system, but if that's the official name I would file it under J

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing status as Married Filing Jointly or Filing Separately [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in USA on L1 for the following time period: May 2006 to January 2007. August 2007 till Date. According to the substantial presence test, I completed my 183 days in US in November 2007. So during 2007 I was a dual status alien. My non-working spuose and year old...

Reasons for Filing a Restraining Order [ 1 Answers ]

The mother of my 15 year old son's ex-girlfriend says she is filing a restraining order against my son. Doesn't she have to have a reason to file? My son is not pursuing this girl, in fact it is the other way around. What happened was this girl picked my son up last week (she is not even legal...

Order Required When Filing a Motion [ 3 Answers ]

I went to file a MOTION TO QUASH THE SUMMONS AND VACATE JUDGMENT for a Default Judgment against myself. When I tried to file the Motion, I was told that the Judge would not take it unless I filed an Order. My question is why does he want me to file an Order prior to the Hearing. My...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

View more questions Search