Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiescorner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 11:36 PM
    RE \windows xo sound device
    My computer crashed so I had to reinstall but I have no audio.
    I have been trying to find how you put audio on your computer.
    I have windows media 10 but I just can't get any sound out of the machine.
    Please help me

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2008, 11:38 PM
    You need to reinstall the audio driver.
    Best idea is to go to your computer manufactures site and get it there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop Has No Sound Device After Putting Windows XP ON It. [ 1 Answers ]

I wiped a friend's laptop and put XP back on it {which is what was on it before} and now it's saying there is no sound device. The Laptop is a Compaq and has, of course, internal speakers. Also, I tried going to Add New Programs, and did the hardware things but it apparently didn't work for some...

No sound device detection. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am using Windows XP and my computer is not detecting any sound devices. I know I do because I was just listening to music yesterday on it. When I try to updat the drives on the devices it just searches for ever and doesn't stop. If you have an idea what might be causing this problem I...

My Sound Audio Device [ 1 Answers ]

I think I may have mistakenly deleted the audio device from my PC. I am running on WinXP and haven't got a clue how to reinstall my audio device. I have no sound at all and the computor is telling me that the audio device/driver is not installed when only 2 weeks ago it was working fine.

Pci multi media sound device [ 2 Answers ]

Hello ev one.. I am using my moms PC because my processor fried.. and she has no sound.. I tried to update the driver but I can't find one.. it just says that it need s to be updated.. it is integrated into the mother board so I have no clue as to what to do now. I really really need my sound.....

Sound device problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi am having a problem with no sound on my "callwave Voice Mail". Have gone over it with several of their techs, all have different ideas of what the problem is, I've checked, unchecked, downloaded, unstalled more than I knew exhisted on this machine and still no sound. Don't know if it matters...

View more questions Search