Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellessy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Hello If any can give me any answer?
    Hello, If any one can help me?
    I have not had my period in about 7 to 8 weeks, my belly is getting bigger and rounded I weight about 2 pounds more than my normal weight, I have most of the pregnancy symptoms and signs I took a pregnancy test this morning and I have no idea what to think because the result I can not even say result because there is bearly any thing in the window. For a negative was one line and for possitive was two lines
    But there was barely anything. And the test it's self said for a negative, the line will be dark.
    So please if any one can please help me Thank you!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 07:55 PM
    I would take another. Just to be safe!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 22, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Take another test using first morning urine. Use the Clear Blue Easy brand, the kind that tell you "positive" or "negative."

Let me also let you know that at 7 or 8 weeks you should not be showing any physical signs such as your belly getting bigger. It's way too early for that.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

May 22, 2008, 08:34 PM
    I can tell you after having 4 kids myself... that even my faintest positive line was in fact positive.

You can always go to a public health clinic and get one done...
    riae Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 09:49 AM
    You need to do the test over. If you are not sure what happened with the test means u did not do it properly. U need to do it over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never heard these 2 songs on the radio and no DJs could give me a definite answer. [ 1 Answers ]

I heard these 2 songs being played on Oceanic Cable Channel 12 Programs Listing on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. I have never heard it played on any of the local radio stations. When I did hear it being played I called several DJs but none of them could give me a definite answer. The 1st song starts...

Give up? [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy! So basically to make this short. So I relli like this guy, and he really liked me to. WE hooked before this was like almost 2 months ago. We used to talk so often, but the problem with us is that we live kind of far (an hour on the car away from each other) and were both superrr busyy. He's a...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Please Give Me An Answer [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Cheerleading squad of 8,9, and 10 year old girls. We are torn between what to do with makeup on the girls. I feel they are to young for it but I have been told by other people that when we go to competition that make up on the girls is a big part of there routine. Is that true. We have...

Please give me an answer [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Julio Iglesias have a song named " CRAZY " . Anyone knows who is the original singer of that song ? For help this are the lirycs of the song : I'm Crazy For Feeling So Lonely I'm Crazy, Crazy For Feeling So Blue I Knew, You'd Love Me As Long As You Wanted And Then Someday You'd...

View more questions Search