Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwilson75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Legal Ad for divorce
    How long and what kind of ad do I need to place to get my divorce. Refuses to show up to sign papers.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Check with your Clerk of Court to see what they require. Sometimes the ad needs to run for 2 weeks, sometimes it needs to run once a week for 4 weeks. Each jurisdiction is different. Check with them regarding the proper wording for the ad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal separation vs. Divorce with kids without attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out if it's possible to file for either legal separation or divorce without an attorney. We also have three children, but all of the divorce attorneys want a $2500 retainer. Is there a mediator we could use to make sure we're both protected and everything is done fairly...

Giving up legal right to pursue legal actions [ 8 Answers ]

I want to up all legal right to pursue legal action against my male partner before I give birth to my unborn child. How do I go about doing that? I mean I want it in written form that I give up the right to sue him for any type of child support or any type of care to my child. Also I don't want to...

Legal separation verses divorce [ 5 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me what the difference is between a legal separation and a divorce. What is the legal differences in obtaining one over the other? I have adult children and I have been separated from my husband for almost 3 years. I am coming into a large settlement soon and I want to get...

Can a mom leave state with child if NO divorce / legal papers have been filed? [ 8 Answers ]

If there have NOT been any legal papers signed or filed can a mom relocate out of state with a child.

How good is Legal Aid for divorce? [ 7 Answers ]

My mother wants to divorce her husband. They own a house together, it is in both thier names. My mother wants at least half the house and she wants alimony. Her husband wants full ownership of the house and is refusing to give her alimony, he says she should get a job. My mom has always been a...

View more questions Search