Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kat18 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 09:05 PM
    I'm sooo hungry, and I don't know why.
    Regardless of the fact that I think I may be pregnant... for the past week I've been so rediculously hungry.. just now I ate like a half a bag of potato chips, and some cinamon rolls.. and I'm usually able to restrain myself from eating things like that. I'm very health conscious, and I'm not big by any means. But I have gained weight in this past week thanks to binging like I have been. I'm only a week and a half late, so I don't see why I would be having food cravings like I am, if in fact I am pregnant. Any advice?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Take a pregnancy test and find out. I gained 12 pounds my first month of pregnancy, I was ravenous. That doesn't mean you are pregnant, only a test will tell for sure.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Food can be perceived by your body as a comfort. Find out if you are really pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to not be hungry [ 16 Answers ]

I am 14 and 190 pounds. I am at a very unhealthy weight for my age and I need to change that. I don't really know how to lose the weight. Its difficult for me to eat healthy with school. I want to go on the Special k cereal diet. My problem is that I get very hungry at school. I eat a good...

Always hungry [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I’m a 24 years old and I’m not fat but I really don’t like to be hungry all the time. So… usually in a normal day I weak up at 9.00 am and I have cereal with mil for breakfast, later about 11.30 am I get hungry again but I don’t eat anything until 13.00, that’s when I have lunch usually...

Veryy hungry [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what this has to do with Weighloss but I am eating but I am still hungry. My stomach seriously feels like a bottemless pit. This isn't normal for me. Why could this be?

Hungry Lab puppy [ 8 Answers ]

I recently bought a Black Labrador puppy predomitely as a pet but also to use when I go shooting, he was under size when I got him as his mother dried up after 6 weeks and he wasn't eating great, took him to the vets for his first inoculation and he is about 1kilo under weight but we put this down...

So Fat! [ 29 Answers ]

Ahhhh.. . I'm so fat:( . I don't Know how I can lose MORE weight. I've only lost 10 pounds so far and I feel that I need to lose at least 23 more. I'm 118 lbs and I'm 13 years old, I eat next to nothing most of the time but I can't seem to lose weight as easily as I used to. What can I do to lose...

View more questions Search