Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raybob Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

May 20, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I think more than the 7 members of my family live in my house
    Hi,
    I'm not sure what to think. Very strange things are going on in my house. I have 4 kids,husband,and a Grammie. I think that our house has spirits in it. My Husband thinks I'm crazy. Let me just list some of the things.

Grammy put a shirt down on her bed,turned and walk 3 feet way. She goes back shirt gone.
    Daughter is home a lone before school. She's standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes. Blinds on window at table across the room open and close,light flash on and off, dog starts barking,cabinet doors open and close. Kid halls outside, still wearing dish gloves and all. Grammie finds her in the carport.

Grammie is in the kitchen. She says something pulled at her pants.

I'm in that beautiful twilight sleep wrapped in a towel from the shower. Husband's working late. I think he's come home and is running his hand inside my thigh. Look up to smile at him. He's not home yet.

Grammie says she keeps seeing something walking down the hall way. Last week saw a man clearly walk from hall to kitchen. Thinks it's my husband,nope

Daughter is home with friend before school. The girls are sitting in living room, at end of the hall. T dirty bed sheets from boys room on floor fligh in hall,door slams, dog barks,light flicker girls hall .

Daughter home before school. Grammie comes home finds her huddled on floor by chair,crying and praying. Says, the house was making all kinds of sounds,light flickering,dog losing it's mind.

Friends 4 year old comes and tells Grammie about the monster in boys room. Same place we keep seeing shadows.

Grammie and daughter keep seeing shadows outside bedroom door. Pulling on curtain.

Step daughter is scared of people in the dark.

Son walks out of bedroom looking for me. Asks Grammie where I went. Grammie says that I left for work over an hour ago. Son says,no she was just sitting at the computer desk at end of the hall.

Daughter comes out of the shower,tonight and asks Grammie if a bug bit her on the back,stinging. No, but there are scratches top to bottom in middle. She asked if Grammie came and opened the shower door while she was washing her hair, Nope

Husband,and I are in bed 12 or 1 in the am. Hard Knock at the door sounds just like our 5 year old. Jump up and no one there. Walk the house all doors are closed and lights out.
    Husband,can't believe it,but won't admit to what he can't see.

There's more just can't think of it. What do you think? P.S. Kids 4,10,11,12--Raybob
    MattNWR Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 02:58 PM
    It does seem like paranormal activity and by the sound of the incidents that are listed then it doesn't seem to be anyone playing tricks on you. What is your house like? if old then its always checking out the history of the place is always a good idea , maybe even talk to the previous owners to see if they witnessed anything. With 7 people in the house then there is certainly a lot of collective energy that could help spirits and astral beings create poltergeist activity and even manifest. Whatever it is then it doesn't seem to be evil, just simply mischievous (teenage spirit perhaps?). Setup some cameras or take a few snapshots where the events occur.

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I evict my family members? [ 10 Answers ]

I need help to find out how to evict my family members? My daughter, son and husband, who I have been separated from for three years will not move out of my house. I have been making the mortgage payments for over three years now and it has broke me financially. About a month ago I had a 30 day...

Jealous of family members [ 25 Answers ]

I think I am jealous of people in my family they are married and I have nothing. I just get bored with my life I want something more .

How to Convert a single family house to a legal 4 family house [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am looking to convert my singly family home to a legal 4 family house so as to rent out all 4 units and get some income. How to do I go about getting all the information and permission for the same? Thanks

Evicting Family Members [ 1 Answers ]

Xx

View more questions Search