Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ron Kempton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 10:13 AM
    How do I get an entertainment agents liscince?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 04:11 AM
    It would help us if you would provide a little more information here, please. Do you mean that you want to be a talent agent? Or, that you want to be licensed to provide some sort of entertainment? It would also help to know where you would like to be operating your business in order to provide you with the answers that will be most helpful to you. Thank you!
    junior90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 07:46 PM
    I want the entertainment license to throw clubs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sport or entertainment? [ 3 Answers ]

Aren't fantasy leagues a game of strategy using sports and sporting events as a sort of dice roll or spin of the needle? This is like calling Monopoly a sport. I suppose if you define sports as anything that entails competition, we could include poker, chess, canasta, and the like. What is...

Entertainment careers [ 3 Answers ]

Steps in starting a marketing/street team for music clients? How to become a A&R for a record company? Steps in pursuing in the field of PR(Public Relations)?

Entertainment with children [ 4 Answers ]

When I'm older will I work with kids entertaining them?

Entertainment Business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of talent and experience in writing plays, acting and directing. However this experience has been in my church. I'm ready to move to a state where I can actually work full-time in the entertainment business. Help

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search